Factory Forklift Operator (Days & Afternoons)
We are seeking hardworking and reliable people for new Factory Forklift Operator opportunities in the Oshawa area.
Material Handlers will work in a fast-paced manufacturing setting, and be tasked with machine operation, loading and unloading parts and operating a forklift and/or Tugger.
To qualify, candidates must have 3-years forklift experience and be able to work rotating shifts of Days and Afternoons.
Please call for the quickest response.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $22.00 /hour plus $0.50 afternoon shift premium
- Benefits available after 3-months
- 24/7 staff support
Factory Forklift Operator Duties:
- Driving a forklift or Tugger
- Machine operation
- Loading and unloading
- Delivering parts to Line Associates
- Other duties as required
Factory Forklift Operator Requirements:
- A current resident of Canada
- 3-years experience operating a forklift (no certificate required)
- Available full-time on rotating Days and Afternoons
- Highly reliable and punctual
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can commute to the Oshawa area
- Capable of heavy lifting
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Factory Forklift Operator (Days & Afternoons)" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!