We are seeking a dependable and hardworking individual for a new Crane Operator opportunity in Barrie, ON.
On the job, the Crane Operator will operate cranes or draglines to lift, move, position or place machinery, equipment and other large objects, assist on machine changeover, and assist in material handling tasks. As a crane operator, safety and attention to detail is crucial in every aspect of the role.
The successful candidate must have a valid Overhead Crane license, as well as in depth and diverse experience in machine and equipment operation.
Crane Operator Duties:
- Assist on machine changeover
- Transport materials with Crane to machine
- Lift move and place material and other heavy equipment
- Attach water hoses and other peripherals for machine set-up
- Other duties as assigned
Crane Operator Requirements:
- Forklift experience and valid license
- Overhead Crane experience and valid license
- Experience with overhead crane operation
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can commute to Barrie on a daily basis
- Own CSA approved safety footwear
To apply, please send us your "Machine Changeover Technician" resume in MS Word or PDF format.