Construction Labourer (Bolton)
We are looking for competent and reliable Construction Labourers to work on various construction projects in the Bolton area.
Qualified candidates must have some prior construction experience at minimum, with the ability to lift 80 lbs, stand for extended periods of time and be highly dependable.
Prior experience operating a Bobcat or other heavy equipment is strongly preferred for this role. All workers must provide their own PPE such as: CSA steel toed boots, safety vest, hardhat, and gloves.
All candidates must be have or be willing to get their Working At Heights Certificate.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $23.00 /hour.
- Straight Day shifts
- No weekends
- Potential for permanent hire
- 24/7 Staff support
Construction Labourer Duties:
- Assist tradesmen and machine operators in construction projects
- Erect and break up scaffolding, ramps etc. with attention to safety
- Unload and carry materials at construction sites
- Use equipment to break old forms and structures
- Prepare and apply construction materials to build structures or fill gaps (e.g cement)
- Smooth and level new concrete or other materials
- Clean out site from debris and discarded material
- Place traffic signals where appropriate
- Own PPE such as CSA approved safety footwear, safety vest, hard hat and gloves
- Other duties as required
Construction Labourer Requirements:
- No concrete exp required
- Entry level construction duties
- Heavy lifting 80lbs required
- Must have or be willing to get their Working at Heights Certificate
- Prior construction experience
- Experience operating heavy equipment such as Bobcats strongly preferred
- Able to work in a team
- Able to read instructions and blueprints when needed
- Own driver's license preferred
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can commute daily to Milton area
Start earning a paycheque this week! Please send us your "Construction Labourer" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!