We are looking for candidates with attention to detail and good dexterity for the position of Commercial Painter in the Barrie area.
Commercial Painters must be be skilled, detail-oriented and have prior commercial painting experience. Working at Heights certificate is required.
Commercial Painter Responsibilities:
- Painting buildings, walls, flooring, trim, etc..
- Cleaning surfaces prior to layering paint.
- Removing previous paint surfaces using masking or a chemical rinse.
- Painting small items and doing touch-ups.
- Other duties as required
Commercial Painter Requirements:
- Prior commercial or industrial painting experience
- Working at Heights certificate
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience painting a variety of surface types.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Other employers may call this position:
- Factory Painter
- Shop Painter
- Warehouse Painter
- Machinery Painter
- Equipment Painter
Start earning a paycheck this week! To apply, please send us your "Commercial Painter" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!