Car Jockey (Days)
We are seeking a reliable individual for a new Car Jockey position for full-time day shifts at a factory in Alliston.
On the job, Drivers will drive new vehicles off the production line and park them at pre-designated locations in the factory complex.
Drivers are required to possess a valid G-Class driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and be able to pass a Criminal Record Check.
- Weekly pay
- Permanent hire potential
- Full time, steady hours
- 24/7 staff support
- Drive brand new cars
Car Jockey Duties:
- Drive new vehicles from the car plant to designated areas
- Maneuvering up ramps occasionally required
- Obey all road and safety rules
Car Jockey / Qualifications:
- Valid G license
- Clean driver's abstract
- Clean police check
- Must be able to work full time day shifts
- Not currently working
- Able work outside in variable weather
- Reliable transportation and can commute to Alliston
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Car Jockey - Days' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent