Car Jockey – Afternoons ($19.30)
We are seeking a reliable individuals for new Car Jockey positions for full-time Afternoon shifts at a factory in Alliston.
On the job, Drivers will drive new vehicles off the production line and park them at pre-designated locations in the factory complex.
Drivers are required to possess a valid G-Class driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and be able to pass a Criminal Record Check.
- Weekly pay at $19.30 /hour
- Permanent hire potential
- Full time, steady hours
- 24/7 staff support
- Drive brand new cars
Car Jockey Tasks:
- Drive new vehicles from the car plant to designated areas
- Maneuvering up ramps occasionally required
- Obey all road and safety rules
Car Jockey Requirements:
- Valid G license
- Clean driver's abstract
- Clean police check
- Must be able to work full time Afternoon shifts
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission
- Must be able to take and follow direction well
- Team work and cooperation
- Communication and comprehension skills must be well developed – verbal and written
- Not currently working
- Able work outside in variable weather
- Reliable transportation and can commute to Alliston
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Car Jockey - Afternoons' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!