Booth Attendant / Operator
We are seeking a hardworking and reliable individual for a new Booth Attendant & Operator position in Ottawa.
On the job, the Booth Attendant will mainly be tasked with administrative duties such as answering phones, data entry, taking payments and license plate numbers.
There is also a physical component to this position, and candidates must be capable oh heavy lifting and unloading materials coming in.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay and competitive wages
- Benefits available for all workers after 3-months
- Potential for permanent hire
- 24/7 staff support
Booth Attendant / Operator Duties:
- Answer phones
- Greet guests and take license plate numbers
- Data entry
- Processing payments
- Heavy lifting
- Unloading materials coming in
- Other duties as required
Booth Attendant / Operator Requirements:
- Administrative experience
- Friendly, polite and helpful
- Reliable and punctual
- Good communication skills
- Capable of heavy lifting and moving materials
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Booth Attendant / Operator" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!