Assembly Workers ($19.00/hour)
We are looking for hard-working and reliable Assembly Workers to join an innovative team in the Oshawa area.
Immediate positions are available for full-time. On the job, Assembly Workers will assist in the manufacturing, assembly and packing of various parts in a fast-paced production setting.
To qualify, candidates must be double-vaccinated against Covid and pass a criminal record check.
- Weekly pay at $19.00 /hour
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Advancement and permanent hire potential
- All training provided
- 24/7 staff support
Assembly Worker Duties:
- Utilize various tools, instruments and general assembly practices to achieve production goals
- Machine operation and basic maintenance
- Quality assurance and equipment inspections to identify defects
- Some warehouse cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe work space
Assembly Worker Requirements:
- Double Covid vaccination required
- Clean criminal record check
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Manual dexterity, capable of heavy lifting
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Strong attention to detail
Other employers may call this position:
- Factory Worker
- Factory Labourer
- General Labourer
- Assembly Line Worker
- Production Associate
- Warehouse Worker
Start earning a paycheck this week. Please submit your "Assembly Workers" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00 per hour