Assembler / Installer ($26)
We are seeking a dependable and skilled individual for a new Assembler / Installer position in Alliston.
On the job, the successful candidate will mainly be tasked with the assembly and installation of specialized vegetable equipment for the production line of the factory.
Passport required, as international travel may be required.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $26 /hour
- Benefits available for all workers after 3-months
- Full-time hours
- Potential for permanent hire
- Ongoing training and opportunities for advancement
- 24/7 staff support
Assembler / Installer Duties:
- Assembles and fabricates mechanical parts
- Reads, interprets, and follows basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings to spec
- Perform quality checks on products and identify flaws and defects
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products
- Performs preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment
- Trouble shoot, calibrate and repair of equipment
- Oversees the installation and commissioning of electrical systems
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Assembler / Installer Requirements:
- Post-secondary education – trade or college diploma
- 1 – 2 years assembly experience required
- Prior experience with specialized vegetable handling equipment and electrical systems is an asset
- Forklift certification
- Must be able to travel for periods of time to customer sites
- Valid passport, as international travel is possible
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract
- Ability to work overtime and call-in as required
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- CSA approved safety footwear and other PPE as required
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your Assembler / Installer resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!