Hydrovac Operator with DZ License
We are seeking a reliable and experienced individual for a new Hydrovac Operator / DZ Driver position in the Belleville area.
On the job, the Hydrovac Operator will be responsible for operating Hydrovac and other excavation equipment on-site, and assisting with sewer line repairs and water line replacement.
Must have proven insurance letter. The successful candidate must also possess a valid DZ license.
DZ Driver / Hydrovac Operator Duties:
- Hydro excavation projects including utility line exposure, debris removal, slot trenching, and digging
- Operate Hydrovac trucks and equipment
- Set up and inspect grounding and/or bonding procedures for Hydrovac operation
- Complete all required paperwork
- Perform regular inspections and routine maintenance
DZ Driver / Hydrovac Operator Requirements:
- Valid DZ driver's license
- Proven insurance letter
- Experience assisting with sewer line repairs and water line replacement.
- Mechanical ability; and knowledge of equipment and heavy vehicle operation, maintenance, and repair
- Related experience or training
- Knowledge of underground utilities
- Ability to communicate effectively
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work in confined spaces
To apply, please send us your "DZ / Hydrovac Operator" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00 per hour